Admission are taken as per the guidelines of State Government of Jharkhand. Admissions are made under the regulations of AICTE, New Delhi and in accordance with the order of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (J.C.E.C.E). The AIEEE/IIT JEE with positive ranks are also eligible for admission. Direct admission to I.Sc. or 12th Pass Science Students.
Instruction For Filling Up The Application Form:
- Do not tear or the mutilate the form in any way.
- Be very careful when filling up the form.
- Clearly fill all items that are relevant to you in only capital letters.
- All items are mandatory and must be filled in.
- A recent photograph of good quality must be pasted firmly in the box provided.
- Enclose self-attested Xerox of marks sheet of class 10, 12, Graduation (if available) as well as caste certificate / special category certificate.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC categories must obtain caste certificate in proper format duly signed by appropriate authority of rank not below SDO.
|4 Years B.Tech Programmes|
|Civil Engineering||Students should have passed Intermediate, 10+2 or equivalent with minimum of 45% marks in PCM (40% for SC/ST /OBC) and JCECE or JEE (Main) rank or Direct Admission.|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Lateral Entry (in 3rd Semester) – Polytechnic/ Diploma Engineering from AICTE approved institution or B.Sc|
|3 Years Diploma Programmes|
|Civil Engineering||Students should have passed 10th / SSC or equivalent with minimum of 35% marks in qualifying Examination.
Lateral Entry (in 3rd Semester) – ITI from recognized institution or I.Sc.
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|