Admission are taken as per the guidelines of State Government of Jharkhand. Admissions are made under the regulations of AICTE, New Delhi and in accordance with the order of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (J.C.E.C.E). The AIEEE/IIT JEE with positive ranks are also eligible for admission. Direct admission to I.Sc. or 12th Pass Science Students.
Instruction For Filling Up The Application Form:
- Use only a black ball point pen to fill in the form.
- Do not tear or the mutilate the form in any way.
- Be very careful when filling up the form.
- Clearly fill all items that are relevant to you in only capital letters.
- All items are mandatory and must be filled in.
- A recent photograph of good quality must be pasted firmly in the box provided.
- Enclose photocopy of mark sheets of class 10, 12, Graduation (if available) as well as caste certificate special category certificate dully attested by a “Gazetted” officer.
- All candidates belonging to the SC, ST or OBC categories must obtain caste certificate in proper format,duly signed by appropriate authority of rank not below SDO/BDO.
Availability of Branches:
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
1. Through JCECE/JEE/DIRECT
2. Min. 45% (GEN) and 40% (OBC/SC/ST) in PCM of 12th/I.Sc
3. Pass in Diploma/B.Sc (For Lateral Entry in 3rd Semester)
1. Through JCECE/DIRECT
2. Min. 35% in 10th / Matric
3. Pass in ITI/I.Sc (Voc. Course) (For Lateral Entry in 3rd Semester)